Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Perhaps you'll like this...

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now.
    I bought some powdered water, but I don't know what to add.

    I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time.

    It doesn't matter what temperature the room is; it's always room-temperature.

    If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

    It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to have to paint it.

    You can't have everything...where would you put it?

    I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time" So I ordered French toast during the Renaissance.

    I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

    Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.

    I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

    I went down the street to the 24-hour grocery. When I got there, the guy was locking the front door. I said, "Hey, the sign says you're open 24 hours" He said, "Yes, but not in a row"

    I love to go shopping. I love to freak out salespeople. They ask me if they can help me, and I say, "Have you got anything I'd like?"

    Then they ask me what size I need, and I say, "Extra medium"

    I bought some batteries, but they weren't included. So I had to buy them again.

    While I was gone, someone stole everything in my apartment and replaced it with an exact replica. When I told my roommate, he said, "Do I know you?"

    I installed a skylight in my apartment. The people who live above me are furious!

    In my house there's this light switch that doesn't do anything. Every so often I would flick it on and off just to check. Yesterday, I got a call from a woman in Germany. She said, "Cut it out"

    On the ceilings in my house, I have paintings of the rooms above so I never have to go upstairs.

    I used to work in a fire hydrant factory. You couldn't park anywhere near the place.

    I have an answering machine in my car. It says, "I'm home now. But leave a message and I'll call when I'm out"

    I was going 70 miles an hour and got stopped by a cop who said, "Do you know the speed limit is 55 miles per hour?" "Yes, officer, but I wasn't going to be out that long"

    One time a cop pulled me over for running a stop sign. He said, "Didn't you see the stop sign?" I said, "Yeah, but I don't believe everything I read"

    I got my driver's license photo taken out of focus on purpose. Now when I get pulled over, the cop looks at it [moving it nearer and farther, trying to see it clearly], and says, "Here, you can go"

    The judge asked, "What do you plead?" I said, "Insanity, your honor. Who in their right mind would park in the passing lane?"

    When I get real bored, I like to drive downtown and get a great parking spot, then sit in my car and count how many people ask me if I'm leaving.

    ----- more to come if your good smile

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *giggles*...Love them.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *is being good, is being very good!*

    ------------------
    If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *adjusts my halo*

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rat Lowelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hannibal:
    more to come if your good smile<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Don't worry about it, I already have that album.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •